Games are my jam! Casual, mobile, tabletop, MMO, FPS, and many more~
I love to collaborate with stakeholders (Artists, Game Designers, Producers, Product Managers, Engineers, Executives, User Researchers, QA, etc.) to craft delightful user experiences for games.
I love working as either a Principal Designer (providing primary UI/UX design and user research for a team) or as a Lead Designer or Director.
In my time as a Lead/Director have overseen teams of up to 5 Junior and Mid-level Designers, both in-person and remotely, each working on different projects... so I'm used to juggling when the occasion calls for it.
Whenever possible I am keenly interested in using user feedback and testing to improve and vet designs/features.
My interests are: art of all kinds, gaming, sci-fi/fantasy books, television, movies, and well-executed plots (cheesy movies are also a vice, no lie.)
Lead UI/UX Director (+ a some Project & Product Management)
Haiku Inc., Albuquerque, NM
As the Lead Games UI/UX Design Lead & Researcher (+ some Project and Product Management), my responsibilities included:
• Supervising a 3-person design team across 3 different time zones.
• Conducting user interviews with Educators, Administrators, Recruiters, and Learners to gather feedback in order to continuously improve web and app experiences as well as determine future products and feature designs.
• Collaborating with the engineering team to establish priorities and contribute to the development roadmap for products and features.
• Communicating design decisions, rationale, and direction through presentations and other documentation.
• Creating and iterating on flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
• Gathering and applying feedback from stakeholders.
• Serving as a subject matter expert for user experience design best practices.
• Possessing a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, along with a basic understanding of system integ
Director of UI/UX
Robin Games, Los Angeles, CA & Albuquerque, New Mexico
As the UX Director at Robin Games I participated in building out the company from day one. I helped to fascilitate alignment on design objectives and execution with key stakeholders (CEO, Executive Producer, Visual Design Director, Game Design, Engineering, Product, Data Analysis & QA) and vetted design decisions via data and user testing to successfully launch PLAYHOUSE: Design Game.
Lead UI/UX Designer
N3twork Games, San Francisco, CA
As a Lead UI/UX Designer at N3twork I worked with a variety of stakeholders and oversaw UX outsourcing to create new features for Legendary: Game of Heroes. I provided wireframes, wireflows, mockups, prototypes, icons & event-specific theming.
Lead UI/UX Designer
Jam City (formerly SGN), San Francisco,
As a UI/UX Lead at Jam City SF, I continued my previous work on Family Guy: AFMG in addition to overseeing two Junior UI Designers and a UX outsourcing team on three different projects (Family Guy, Juice Jam & Panda Pop). I worked with the Director of UX to build out the Jam City SF UX/UI Team and helped to facilitate meetings and events for the team.
Senior UI/UX Designer
Jam City (Formerly SGN), San Francisco, CA
As a Senior UI/UX Designer at Jam City I worked with various stakeholders from CEOs to QA testers to create intuitive user experiences for Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, fascilitating internal playtesting for features and events. Additionally I ensured that the game skins matched the IP and created custom event UI for each new game event.
Storm8, Redwood City, CA
As a UI/UX Designer at Storm8 I worked with a variety of stakeholders to create new features for both new and existing mobile games. I provided wireframes, wireflows, mockups, prototypes, icons, seasonal theming, game reskins and new game skins.
Certification in User Experience Design
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Fine Art
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
- UI/UX Design
- UI Art
- Interaction Design
- 2D Art
- User Research
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe XD